“and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, and the hunters became the hunted” // Revelation
THE STORY. Here's a sequel to the tragedy in the Shelter M-2 lab. This time you're the operator, who has to take his protégé through all of the dangers at the facility that’s swarming with the walking dead.
Sergey Berkut is a professional mercenary, a fighter of the special ops Blade troop. But even all of his skills and experience are powerless against the Symbiont. You’re his only hope!
Symbiont 2 is a science fiction text quest, a mix of horror and survival. From now on, you’re on the other side of the conflict. Your role task is to complete the quest mission successfully, untangle the web of riddles and, of course, it would be best to keep the mercenary alive.
Operation Clear Horizon is about to begin!
- Over 1,000 locations and 13,000 unique messages.
- About 30 hours of playtime with honest playthrough.
- 2 unique storyline campaigns.
- 4 original endings that contain secret codes.
- Unique secret locations, which won’t be accessible to everyone...
- Direct sequel of the Symbiont quest, meet the familiar characters, including neuroscientist Martin Shepard, in the new game
- New Achievement system and open/accessible endings panel.
- Updated musical, audio and graphics library.
- Improved environment reaction to player actions.
- Intricately woven storyline quest, whose intrigue will keep you on your toes until the last moments!
The text quest action approaches real-time. The main character will get in touch with you, tell you all about what’s going on his end, and also ask for help and advice. Sometimes he’ll need time to act or maybe just rest. Every one of our decisions influences the course of the story, both salvation of humanity and its extinction are in your hands.